This event is now closed to new reservations.
Due to the proximity of the event dates, please contact your desired hotel directly regarding availability. Contact information, if available, is below.
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
875 Beach Boulevard
Since we’re all having such a good time, why not stay awhile? With airy, beautifully designed guest rooms that make getting comfy a no-brainer, you can make yourself at home in style. Your pleasure and comfort are our only priorities – experience the commitment for yourself.
GENERAL PROPERTY FACTS
- Originally opened: March 16, 1999; re-opened: August 29, 2006
- Original cost: $800 million; renovation cost: $550 million
- A wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International™
- The largest private sector employer in Biloxi with 3,000 employees
- The largest resort in the Southeast to receive the AAA Four Diamond award; reaching 32 stories and 3.2 million square feet
- Recognized by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the country’s top resorts
- Features the most table games, guest rooms and meeting space on the Gulf Coast
- Conveniently located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama to the east; 20 minutes from the Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport, serviced by 5 major airlines with 40 regularly scheduled flights
- Beau Rivage features 1,740 guest rooms and suites, 10 restaurants, four lounges and bars, 12 retail venues, spa and salon, pool and convention center
- Elegant atrium and lobby area featuring thousands of plants and flowers
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites with fresh, contemporary decor and amenities including 32-inch LCD flat-screen TVs
- A spa and salon named one of the Top 20 Hotel Spas in the United States by Travel + Leisure
- The award-winning Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course Fallen Oak
||Fitness Center/Health Club
|Public transportation nearby
||Roll Away Beds Available at an Additional Fee
||Desk in Room